I’ve done a few weddings at Cambridge Mill, and figured I would post a bunch of various interior setup/decor shots for brides looking at this space.
– Great staff that do anything for you.
– Great food.
– Dinner always runs on time.
– Pretty good photo locations in the immediate walking area.
– Don’t really have to decorate a lot because every room is beautiful.
– Mill Race park is across the street, and a great outdoor ceremony location.
– Lots of indoor ceremony options if you wish to have everything at one location.
– Reasonable prices for the quality of everything.
– They can do most things in house.
– It gets busy. If you’re looking at a summer Saturday, there will be 3 weddings happening that day.
– Falls Room (their biggest room) doesn’t have a bathroom on the floor. Guests have to go downstairs, which is a little strange. Not really a deal breaker.
– Mill Race park looks great for photos, but they run ceremonies fairly regularly. I suggest getting the permit if you want to do photos there.
– You will encounter other brides on your wedding day, which I don’t necessarily love.
I would recommend this place for sure though. They run a lot of weddings, and really have their processes dialed. Which means the entire planning process is as stress free as it can be. They can also do flowers (From The Potting Shed) in house, as well as they have a great officiant in house too. (Though I’m always partial to Trish over at Kettle Creek Weddings)
Anyways – pictures!